Re: RE: Ohhhh noooooooo

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2010 - 21:05:21 EST

> Yes... but this wouldn't BE a Dakota. ;)

People said the same about the charger and now everyone loves it. Most
likely they'll forever call their light duty truck a dak. I for one would
like to see it more light duty. The last gen was a pig.

> They should have done it. I've seen it done in 3rd gen trucks by guys who
had the will and the cash. But yeah, Chrysler would never do it.

They should. Years ago chrysler had a whole hemi line. Would be nice to see
them bring that back. I would be down for a hemi head v6 or even a 4 banger.
The technology is there, someone just has to figure out people would buy
something other than a V8 hemi. Fuel economy is important nowdays and "HEMI"
is a powerful marketing tool.

- Josh