Re: RE: Ohhhh noooooooo

From: Andrew Kelsey (ajkelsey@grandroyal.org)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2010 - 21:50:35 EST

At 19:18 12/23/2010, you wrote:

>I kind of like that rendering. But they need to just kill off the Dakota
>name and come up with something new. The Dakota isn't what it used to be
>and Dodge has priced it out of competition. The '97-'03 Dakota was the
>"glory years" for the Dakota.

How did they price it out of the competition? Have you seen how much
a tacoma costs? Even the Nissan Frontier. The dakota has more
capacity than both those trucks. What the dakota doesn't compete with
is hp. My v8 has less hp than the Toyota and Nissan v6.

-Andrew Kelsey
  E-mail: ajkelsey@grandroyal.org