RE: 2nd water pump, 130k

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2011 - 16:05:35 EST

I understand you bought this truck used so you may not have had any choice
over the clamps and valve cover gaskets you're dealing with.

For those who do have a choice, you should know that the original factory
hose clamps and valve cover gaskets (magnum) are reusable and will last the
life of the truck if not abused.

Ray

This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.3904 when it was sent, using
definitions version 8154