Re: 2nd water pump, 130k

Date: Sat Jan 22 2011 - 16:42:05 EST

Must have been a while ago, as none of the local dealerships had the
factory one anymore, too much "aftermarket support". All the
aftermarket ones are designed to be "universal" to the Dakota AND the
Ram, so you end up playing the "how much do I trim off?" game and
inevitably I lose. ;)

And no, none of them have springs anymore, they're supposed to be "stiff
enough" to not collapse under suction now without the spring.

A lot of people use universal flex hose but with my luck I'd order the
wrong diameter or length of that too.

M.B.