RE: 2nd water pump, 130k

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2011 - 17:07:53 EST

True enough...it was several years ago. As for "stiff enough", color me
skeptical. The ones I tried felt no different than the OEM hose without
the spring and considering I'm at wide open throttle more often than not, I
won't take the chance of collapsing a hose. YRMV. Too bad the
aftermarket seems to cater to the lowest common denominator for quality.
"Good enough" seems to be the standard and those of us who would pay for
"better" have to suffer for it.

Ray

This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.3904 when it was sent, using
definitions version 8154