RE: 2nd water pump, 130k

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2011 - 16:35:34 EST

Interesting, because I tried to find a new lower radiator hose for my 5.2
and none, I repeat, none, from any auto parts store (any!) were formed to
fit the way the original was and none included the internal wire (spring?)
of the original. I found that all aftermarket brands of lower radiator
hoses were identical! I finally gave up and bought one from my friendly
Dodge dealer. Fit perfectly AND came with the internal wire. Had it not,
I would have cleaned and reused the original wire/spring.

Ray

This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.3904 when it was sent, using
definitions version 8154