Re: RE: RE: 2nd water pump, 130k

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2011 - 21:01:45 EST

On Jan 22, 2011 7:16 PM, "Ray Block" <BPracing@wowway.com> wrote:

> I guess you newer Dak owners have it a little easier than those
> of us with antiques.

Sadly I had to part ways with my Dak. Sold it the first week of December
2010. I'm driving an E30 BMW now. It's a little rough around the edges but
the main shell is rust free and it's had a full driveline rebuild within the
past 20k miles. Aside from having to replace the fusebox it runs great and I
really like driving it. The Dak was a great truck but this little car gets
twice the mileage and handles much better. It's also really nice to have
the power goodies and cruise again.

I've recently discovered the wonderful world of NLA and having to buy simple
parts off of the internets because they're 3x the price locally if they're
even available.

Here are some pics if anyone is interested: http://omg-stfu.com/temp/e30

- Josh