Fender Roller

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2011 - 12:36:24 EST

I know this is a longshot but it seems most people on the list have other
projects as well so here goes...

I'm going to have a need for a fender roller in the next several months.
Does anyone on the list have one I may borrow? I would gladly pay shipping
both ways. I would likely need it for a weekend, so I could use it and
return it in a timely manner. I'm located in 60452 so if you're local maybe
we can meet up for a few beers and roll some fenders together.

Hit me up offlist if you have one you'd let me use.
Cletusjones@gmail.com

Thanks!

- Josh