Re: 46RH to 46RE??

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 21:10:52 EST

On Monday 07 February 2011 17:42:52 you wrote:
> OK, here's my deal...how do I find out which tranny I have...

Crawl underneath and have a look at it? There should be an identification tag
on it.

> Also, had to pull through some soft mud the other day and pulled all
> the way down to 4L and only
> got 3 tires to spin, left front just sat there. What kind of problem
> might I be looking at.

If three wheels are spinning, you're stuck. The front diff is open, so it'll
let one wheel stop while the other spins. A lockable diff may have helped, or
may just have allowed you to spin all four wheels, but the trans isn't going
to help at all with this situation.

Either you have a limited slip rear diff, or got really lucky.