Re: Dodge Ram on Craigs

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2011 - 05:56:43 EST

You should talk.... while I'm keeping my eyes open for 4x4's for you,
I'm seeing a ton of 2wd's going cheap and would be excellent projects.
 Only thing stopping me is the huge cluster.... known as the 340 going
in the 98. ;)

On the good side, got the engine finally mounted this weekend! :)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!