RE: Starting issue solved....

Date: Tue Feb 15 2011 - 00:56:52 EST

I always loved the teeny tiny 6mm nut that you had to put on the starter
on the old 2.2/2.5L Chryslers. Tucked up right under the turbo and
jammed up next to the firewall, above the CV axles and intermediate
shaft and the turbo support bracket and water/oil lines so you had to
put the nut on by feel only... oh the memories. Oh the cussing when you
dropped it when it got oily...