Dodge Ram Wheels For Sale

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 06 2011 - 12:25:37 EST

I still have the factory 17 inch off road package wheels from my 2001 Ram... I
forgot what the bolt pattern is for the 1/2 ton trucks, its 5 on 5.5 maybe?

They are all in pretty good shape with the exception of one, which has a small
gash on the edge of the rim. It could easily be cleaned up however. Two have
tires, two do not. The tires on them are pretty much scrap, old worn out
Goodyear MTR's

Asking $300 for the set. These things are far more expensive from the
dealership. Center caps included. Also going up on craigs list...

email me if interested! Pics available, should have some online soon.

SilverEightynine@aol.com

--
terribletom