Re: Body swap

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2011 - 14:19:05 EST

Yeah, I'ld try swapping the bed first. If you're going to have
issues, that would give you any signs before you get into the
nitty-gritty of the cab / fenders.

Plus the bed is easy... I've removed & installed mine several times
with just me and an engine lift. ;)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!