Rear End / Rear Brake Ugrade

From: BOBBY (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2011 - 23:02:52 EDT

Working on the rear now....

I picked up a 4wd 12 bolt and have to flip the spring perches. I found a
broken piece of a retainer clip in the oil so i sent it to a local rear
shop and am having a new posi carrier and 4:10's installed....

I had my leaf springs, u-bolts, shackles, front and rear spring hangers,
sway bar, end links and misc bracketry powder coated...

Painted the rear frame rails from the front leaf hanger to the far rear
the color of the truck. the hangers, bracketry....anything bolted to the
frame rail is gloss black and the u bolts, bottom plate, leafs and sway
bar will match the truck. the rear has been painted gloss black w POR15
and i ordered a chrome cover from summit.

EBC rotors, green stuff pads and caliper covers to match the front ones.

Some pictures here:

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/bobn/Rear%20End%20%20%20Rear%20Brake%20Upgrade/

Bob