Re: Re: Old Daks

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2011 - 12:08:13 EDT

> do any of you guys still have the dak you had 10 years ago?

Bought mine in May 2000, sold it December 20, 2010. Had a blast with it, was
just beginning to show signs of rust when I sold it. I'm enjoying having a
little sports car now but I will always have a soft spot for my old Dak. I
hope it fares well on its own. It was instrumental in how I got together
with Sheena, she liked the truck so she gave me a chance... I think she was
more sad to see it go than I was.

- Josh