Re: Old Daks

From: awyse@sw.rr.com
Date: Thu Apr 28 2011 - 13:02:32 EDT

I got mine from the original owner with 83K on it..he said it needed a motor..I changed teh cyliner head and droveit till at 134658 did teh V6 swap.. have not had an odometer since then.. been over 7 years.. But I was putting over 600 a week on it for a while. Current estimate is 200K -225K..
Never been down for long..
The old Dakotas are as tough as anything out there.