Re: Starting problems

From: awyse@sw.rr.com
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 17:50:18 EDT

Sorry Azie.. It's a 94 that was a 2.5, now with a 3.9L from a '93.. m/t
It's EFI, has most of the computer and sensors hooked up.
been running that way for around 7 years.. Truck didn't want to start for a couple of days.. I kept trying it.. Same results; except motor was tuirning slower as the battery was died. Started after work first day, not the next morning.. Now.. with no parts or doing anything differently.. It's fine and back to normal.

Thanks for checking up on me though.
Aaron