Re: EGR

From: Jamie C (jamie12ga@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 08 2011 - 21:34:40 EDT

Hi Jon,
I posted the original question, then replied to Bill stating I in fact do
have '96 OBD II w/EGR. I posted again describing my components.
I'm actually one of the people that blocked off the egr in a '93 318 build I
did about 12 years ago. I got the block off plate from you (plus various
other parts).
Since it's been so long, I'm getting a refresher on EGR block off pros/cons.

Still curious as to what newer Magnums do in place of egr.

Thanks!
James