Re: kiss the Dak goodbye; hello ridgeline

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 12:47:53 EDT

I think Fiat's master plan is to do exactly that.... put chrysler out of
it's misery. They've already begun to introduce the fiat cars into the
dealer network, parts into the distribution chain... just gonna take time to
integrate everything while winding down some brands like chrysler, or
selling off the Ram brand.

Give it 3-5 years, but I think after the 2012 election you'll see drastic
changes.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!