Re: kiss the Dak goodbye; hello ridgeline

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 13:00:39 EDT

On Thu, May 19, 2011 12:38 pm, Andy Levy wrote:

> A day late, a dollar short.

I tend to agree. As usual, there's more info on Allpar:
http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2011/05/star-lifestyle-pickup-a-go-at-windsor
http://www.allpar.com/trucks/ram/dakota-2012.html

It doesn't remind me of the Ridgeline as much as that horrible thing Isuzu
tried a few years back... I don't even remember what it was called, but it
looked more like a running shoe than a vehicle. What a stunning success
that was (not).

Dodge probably would have had more luck with this idea 10 years ago. I
hope they at least have the dignity to call it something other than
"Dakota", but I somehow doubt it.