Re: Update on the R/T

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat May 21 2011 - 20:02:46 EDT

AAAAHA! Now I know the culprit to my spun bearing. Whoever brought this up owes me a new engine!!! grrr :P

J/K. Sucks that happen to you miggity, I'm pretty much in the same boat

BTW miggity, you the same one from yorktown area that had the gen 2 and was doing the 318/360 swap like 10 years ago? I have the Green 97 SLT CC. I moved from newport news area, but was still driving the Dakota until this past week. *sigh* Look for my thread, it's on here. Considering a 360 swap.

Ken Allgood