Re: Which base to build on?

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 00:19:31 EDT

I'ld go with the 360. The 4.7 is a nice engine, but as Jon stated, the low
end isn't there. I seemed to have more with my 3.9, but that could also be
the 3.92's in the rear.

The 4.7 is nice on the economy end, but in a racing app I just don't see
it. Parts are slim-to-none, with only one real source for anything
substantial performancewise. The 360 on the other hand, the options are
limitless, and can get the parts easily.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!