Re: DML:Brakes

From: Bob Smith (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 27 2011 - 15:25:09 EDT

If you haven't driven it a lot, the rotors have formed surface rust
except where the pads were actually in contact during the idle time...
When you apply the pedal the pads will hit steel/rust/steel/rust &
give you a "grabbing" feeling under the pedal. Ya just gotta drive & keep
applying the brakes to clear the rotors completely back to steel.
I suppose you could pull the rotors & resurface them, but that's time &
money...
Your call, tho...

Bob DAKSY Smith
2K DAK Sport+