Re: Brakes troubleshooting

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 03:18:19 EDT

It hit 100 here today, and my 05 was starting to overheat with the stock
mech fan. Ended up topping off the coolant and took it easy... I could see
where a black magic would fail in this heat, never did like them compared to
the Viper fans.

As for parts, I actually I got an engine I need to get rid of... nice and
shiny! :)

https://picasaweb.google.com/superdak/MagnumV6?authkey=Gv1sRgCIDRkKmA3fLj3AE

Other than that I've been slowly thinning the collection, so theres not much
left.

I've talked with Bernd quite a bit on Facebook about my 340 clusterf*ck...
he's doing good, went into IT work. Far as Sam, haven't heard much about
him.

Gary