Re: Jon, you gots some 'splainin to do!

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2011 - 11:33:22 EDT

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:25, Jason Bleazard <jason.dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> On Wed, June 22, 2011 11:48 am, Andy Levy wrote:
>>
>> When did this happen?
>> http://www.jonsteiger.com/WWW/2010chargersrt8/index.html
>
> I'm actually more curious to know how long that page was up before Andy
> found it.
>
> Jon, maybe you should just set up an RSS feed so the rest of us don't have
> to sit and hit "refresh" on your fleet page all the time.

I'm really close to just setting up a cron job to pull the page daily,
run a diff, and send me an email if anything changes.

Or at least check the HTTP headers that way. Apparently the page (and
the page it's linked from) was last modified May 14th. But knowing
Jon, he'll probably just tweak the server so that it shows screwball
last modified dates every time the page is pulled just to mess with
us.

Or maybe this will work. http://feed43.com/