Re: a 6x6 dakota on Ebay

Date: Mon Jun 27 2011 - 18:37:48 EDT

Remind me not to buy a Tacoma then. Not that I'd want one. I have to
creep up the parking garage as-is because I can't turn tight enough
going up the ramp and crazy old women driving Toyota Priuses come
bombing down the opposite direction talking on cell phones clipping the
corners like it's a one way street.