Re: RE: pcm?

From: Tony (tony@tasteofthemidway.com)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2011 - 23:12:16 EDT

Cranks fine, it ran before he powerwashed it...
doubt any spark, didn't check since still NO BUS error,
prior to new PCM, relays didn't click, 0Volts to crank,Cam,MAP sensors. basically nothing.
new PCM, everything comes on, fuel pump cycles on as normal, have 5V at all sensors now, but still NO guages and NO BUS. I checked the ground on fender near PCM, is there another problem one?

thanks!