RE: Brake Pads

Date: Tue Aug 02 2011 - 18:08:33 EDT

I wanted better braking overall, especially from higher speeds. I'd
never tried pricey rotors before and I thought I'd give it a whirl.
Before on my Neon I just had stock rotors with some Hawk HP+ pads and
other than horrible dusting and noise they were amazing... I went milder
on the truck and now I regret it. I definitely should have gone at
least Hawk HPS or EBC Greenstuff. Honestly I don't think the rotors were
probably worth it. I got a good deal though and they weren't much more
than stock replacements, though.