RE: Brake Pads

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2011 - 17:47:32 EDT

FWIW...I've used Raybestos PG Plus pads and rotors on all my vehicles for
years now and have had no problems with stopping or with brake dust. BTW,
they sell for (from Rockauto.com) a lot less than the other brands.
And...my wife and I race all our vehicles, ('92 Dak, 00 Grand Cherokee, 02
Stratus R/T) while having to slow reliably from 105 (or 87 mph for the Jeep
& Stratus) in the quarter mile. I just don't understand why a daily driver
Dak would need anything more than that. My personal opinion is some of you
guys are spending way more than you need to. Why not try to save some
money? Do any of you really need to stop quicker than I do from high speeds
in a short distance? And...can you? (another one of those things that make
me go, hmmm...)

Ray

This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.4194 when it was sent, using
definitions version 10043