Re: Re: Replacement motor sources

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2011 - 01:06:08 EDT

Harbor freight has some decent engine lifts cheap... had mine for years, no
problem lifting engines, but I did break it getting a paper cutter out of my
05 for some odd reason. Welded it back together, reinforced it with some
plate, still does the job. :)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!