Re: Re: Re: crankless in sc

From: Tony (tony@tasteofthemidway.com)
Date: Sun Sep 04 2011 - 22:45:20 EDT

Prob a bad connection on the large 4 gauge cable that goes to the battery.
you will still have power to the truck as thats powered by a seperate smaller cable to the power dist box, but no power to the actual starter! Mind you this same thing can happen IF you loose ground to engine, though less likely.