Re: Oil Dipstick tube replacement

From: Chris Reck (chris.bulk92@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2011 - 18:21:27 EDT

I had forgotten you had one, so I found a new OEM dipstick and tube for
$20 from a Mopar parts site.

Since the Dipstick goes into the pan, I should be able to take a tube or
bolt of the same size and from the inside of the pan, gently pound it up
and out.

Shouldn't be any tricks on dropping the pan, and I have a set of gaskets.

Should I replace / check anything since the pan is dropped?

--
Chris Reck
Naperville, IL