Re: Oil Dipstick tube replacement

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2011 - 23:10:16 EDT

I would soak it with PB before you go at it.

If that doesn't work, I think drilling would be a last resort before
dropping the pan. If your bit is slightly bigger than the tube, most likely
it will grab the tube and spin it so you can yank it.

Gary "I'vefixedthisduringamidnight318paintbinge" Hedlin

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!