Re: Oil Dipstick tube replacement

From: Chris Reck (chris.bulk92@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2011 - 21:58:24 EDT

So if I paint the pan the way you state, it would be the nicest thing in
the truck aside from the Gibson Ceramic headers and my custom PVC Pipe
K&N Air intake...

I'll try the two-notch/screwdriver first, then drive a nail along side
part way to break the rust seal and pull it out.

Will know tomorrow...

--
Chris Reck
Naperville, IL