Re: Maybe a bad fuel pump?

From: Jamie C (jamie12ga@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2011 - 07:51:01 EDT

I did mine by myself also. I removed the bumper and tailgate. With those
off, it's easy to slide the bed back a couple feet to get at the pump. I
think I had the front of the bed jacked up w/ lumber to clear the tire. It
was much easier then I thought it would be. This was on a '96 style though.
James