Re: RE: DML Digest V5 #4442

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2011 - 16:56:50 EDT

On 7-Oct, 2011, at 12:14 , First Name wrote:

> My 98 has a fuel filter on the passenger side underneath the cab.

That's pretty odd since ALL lines (fuel, evap, brakes - and all electrical too) run down the driver side frame rail on that generation Dakota and Ram too. Only thing on the right side of the truck is the exhaust.

Unless yours is right hand drive, of course. (was there a RHD Dak for our island nation friends? I don't think so…)

--
Michael Maskalans