Re: RE: DML Digest V5 #4442

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 11 2011 - 22:28:32 EDT

mmm yeah something doesn't add up, since they dropped inline fuel filters on
the Daks in the early 90's. And they should all be on the drivers side.

In article <DEF7165D-DAE1-4DD3-A40D-B81769D6675C@tepidcola.com>,
dml@tepidcola.com (Michael Maskalans) writes:

> On 7-Oct, 2011, at 12:14 , First Name wrote:
>

> > My 98 has a fuel filter on the passenger side underneath the cab.
>
> That's pretty odd since ALL lines (fuel, evap, brakes - and all electrical
too) run down the driver side frame rail on that generation Dakota and Ram too.
Only thing on the right side of the truck is the exhaust.

> Unless yours is right hand drive, of course. (was there a RHD Dak for our
island nation friends? I don't think so…)