Re: Daktober already?!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Oct 09 2011 - 22:53:45 EDT

On Oct 8, 2011, at 11:12 AM, SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:

> I had
> planned on spending it up at the cabin and getting some work done,
> but if
> something were to be schemed up, I might change my mind.

Getting Things Done has turned to the name of the late summer/early
fall game for me. House work, work work, hauling work... I don't even
know where the time goes. I just see the numbers on the odometer flip
by. Already well over 40k on the Ram, and I'm just coming up on 2
years of ownership. 285k rolled past today bringing an S10 and a
pinball machine back to Rochester for a friend, was at 242 when I got
her.

At least this fall I've been framing and roofing and siding instead of
transmission and engine swapping. knock on wood.

Dakota has been pretty neglected though. Served as a good lumber rack
when reframing the roof...

Mike