Re: Daktober already?!

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 11 2011 - 02:51:07 EDT

Yeah I've seen you have been up to your rafters in roofing... I've been several
different kinds of busy as well. Just finished up the rest of the major
exterior painting on the house up north. Still have window and door trim to
do. Also hauled out 1K lbs of debris. Had a pile out back behind the house
from when I ripped the ceilings down.

I still have the basement to clean out, and some structural band-aid repairs to
do. Floor joists and sub flooring = FAIL. Add in the ceiling joists that need
repair, and new ceiling panels. I'm actually looking forward to getting that
stuff done. Place has been neglected over the last 50ish years. So if there is
no fall get-together I won't shed too many tears. I'm more interested in
seeing some more discussion for another national meet somewhere.

--
terribletom