Off topic Q's

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2011 - 17:30:02 EDT

I'm contemplating installing a 3.0L V6 that came out of a
1991 Dodge Spirit into a Mitsubshi Mighty Max pickup
or a Dodge D50(same trucks). Both had a 2.0L 4cyl
stock. Anyone know if there was ever a standard shift
rear wheel drive bellhousing made for the 3.0L?? If
yes, then what vehicles & what years?? Anyone know
if by chance the 4cyl & the 3.0L had the same
engine/bellhousing bolt pattern. That would make it
very NICE & SIMPLE. I like nice & simple..
Estimate or educated guess is OK!!

Don't worry about old age-
it doesn't last that long....

Azie