Re: Re: R/T Wheels

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2011 - 10:17:27 EST

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Barry Oliver
<barrysuperhawk@comcast.net>wrote:

> The principal of the thing tells me to send it back, but OTOH, it does
> fit, and I was only going to use it as a full size spare anyway. I also
> found out that a 265/75r16 is the same nominal size as the 265/70r17's that
> I was planning to run on my 17" rims, so it would work for what I want it
> for.

Is the offset the same? If the offset is different it might create a pull
in the front end.

I would probably do it, odds are you won't really need the thing anyways.
 I could hit up the yards here for you if you're really interested. I've
been looking for an excuse to go.

--
- Josh