Re: Headlights

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2011 - 17:38:23 EST

On 28-Nov, 2011, at 23:57 , Barry Oliver wrote:

> Ok, I am finally fed up with my hazy, dull, dim headlights. I guess the Benz has me spoiled [true HID]. So, what are my brightest options? Anything I should stay away from?

get some with clear lenses and retrofit some 55w HID projectors in them from Peterbilt/Kenworth applications. Then and only then will you outshine the Benz…

I picked up a set of fleabay projectors for my BR series Ram and aside from poopy mounting and annoying alignment, they put out very nice light even with the bulbs they came with.

Couple years ago when I checked for the Dak there wasn't anything I liked but maybe times have changed.

Mike