Re: Headlights

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2011 - 18:47:13 EST

On Nov 29, 2011 4:40 PM, "Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> On 28-Nov, 2011, at 23:57 , Barry Oliver wrote:
> >
> > Ok, I am finally fed up with my hazy, dull, dim headlights. I guess
the Benz has me spoiled [true HID]. So, what are my brightest options?
Anything I should stay away from?

> get some with clear lenses and retrofit some 55w HID projectors in them
from Peterbilt/Kenworth applications. Then and only then will you outshine
the Benz…

Don't do any retrofit hackery. The pattern will be wrong and you'll be
disappointed in the result compared to a designed as hid setup.

More info:
http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/bulbs/Hid/conversions/conversions.html