Re: Re: JBA headers lasted me 13 years

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Dec 09 2011 - 14:51:27 EST

Mike Burgess <mike_burgess@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The DML archives Rock !

> I was able to find, way back when Jeff Bell of JBA set up the group
> buys for the headers, and was given a VERY GOOD price for
> replacements.

> So, they will show up next week, and I'll have them installed. I
> don't know if I'd be able to get the header bolts out of the block
> without screwing them up.

Mike,

    Can you provide some more details about what happened there? Did
you contact Jeff or are they partially warrantying them, etc? I was
in on that group buy as well, and had mine ceramic coated also. I've
noticed that mine have some surface rust and such, I'm not sure if its
deeper than that though. If my headers follow the same path as yours,
I'd be interested to learn what you did there.

--
                                          -Jon-