Re: DML Digest V5 #4486

From: Richard Pyburn (rap777@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2011 - 09:13:13 EST

I, too, was part of that group buy way back when and had them ceramc coated
also. Mine are still going strong(Just like my Dak) and, like yours, Jon,
show some small rust spots. I will be interested in hearing what Jefff is
offering. They certainly have been very good headers.

Richard in San Antonio

Mike,