Re: Brake issues

From: clhyer@cox.net
Date: Wed Jan 04 2012 - 12:22:11 EST

OK! A couple new things to check out!

Dave,
We changed out the speed sensor. Is it possible to install it backwards? How did you learn that it needed to be installed this way? Was your pedal and lights reacting the way I described in my first post? This would be super if it is as easy as turning the sensor around.

Mike,
I will pull the fuse/circut breaker. What do you think I might find out here? Since the problem (or fix) resets after disconnecting the battery it doesn't seem like a circut breaker issue does it? And a blown fuse wouldn't reset either. Just wondering what I might expect or look for here.

Thanks guys!
Cal