Re: Cats

Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 21:01:31 EST

Nevermind, I found a 3" Magnaflow 94109 that all the 'vette and
Camaro/Firebird guys seem to like on Amazon.com in their warehouse deals
for $30 with free 2 day shipping! So I obviously went that route. ;)

Looks like Amazon.com has the Gibson exhust system for the 2nd gen Dak for
$328 with free 2 day shipping for prime members as well... I guess I'll
order that when the tax return arrives.

M.B.