Re: OT: Time Lapse Video?

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2012 - 13:21:37 EST

On Wed, January 18, 2012 1:00 am, Gary Hedlin wrote:

> Anyone know of a good way to do time lapse video in a vehicle??

I think you already solved this, but it occurred to me this morning that
if you have any kind of smart phone, you could probably figure out a way
to mount it and get video that way. There's no shortage of camera control
apps that will do pretty much whatever you want. The camera quality
wouldn't be as good as a dedicated camera, so if you're looking for high
quality then it's probably not the best bet.

Just a thought.

--
Jason Bleazard  dontspamjason@bleazard.net  Burlington, Ontario
'01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black