RE: OT: 12v to 6v

From: Dave (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2012 - 18:53:15 EST

I looked into something similar many years ago when I wanted to convert my
'54 Chevy truck to 12 volts for starting. I found that certain car batteries
had connector straps joining the cells that could be attached to electrical
connectors, such as a terminal stud. Maybe something along these lines would
work, maybe even something like this:

http://www.powerstream.com/dcdc.htm

If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making
them.
David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)