Re: OT: 12v to 6v

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2012 - 18:46:41 EST

Tom,

Measure the resistance of your leds, should be nominal. Pick up the
resistor Azie mentioned, and wire them up in series. Done. If you really
want to get into it you can hit up radio shack and get the equivalent
resistance in pieces. Factor in the resistance of your led array and make
them match up to the amount of the automotive resistor.

Give me a call if this doesn't make sense, I can walk you through it.

Josh